Connect with Sean Stallings, the Vice President for Student Affairs, through open hours, tabled events, and program attendance.
Open hours within the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs are opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to meet with Vice President Sean Stallings. This is an ideal time for brief questions, comments or concerns. Meetings will be limited to 15 minutes to accommodate as many requests as possible. If the topic that you would like to discuss will require more than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment directly with Sean by contacting our office at email@example.com or (609)-771-2201.
Fall 2023 Dates:
- Wednesday, August 30 – 3pm-4pm
- Friday, September 8 – 10am-11am
- Thursday, September 14 – 1pm-2pm
- Wednesday, September 27 – 10am-10:45am
- Wednesday, October 18 – 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, October 26 – 9am-10am
- Friday, November 3 – 11am-12pm
- Monday, November 13 – 10am-11am
- Wednesday, November 29 – 2pm-3pm
- Monday, December 4 – 9am-10am
- Wednesday, December 13 – 3pm-4pm
“Ask the VP” allows faculty, staff, and students to connect with the Vice President for Student Affairs and special guests, during the semester. Ask the VP sessions will be held from 12:00pm-1:00pm in the BSC Atrium.
Fall 2023 Dates:
- Tuesday, September 26 with Dylan Nguyen, Executive President Student Government
- Thursday, October 26 with Dr. Sherlene Ayala, Assistant Dean, School of Education
- Thursday, November 9 with Lisa Watson-Cotton, Associate Director of Academic Evaluations – Records & Registration
If you are interested in requesting VPSA involvement in any event, please fill out this request form.