Connect with Sean Stallings, the Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, through open hours, tabled events, and program attendance.
The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs is open to everyone for opportunities to meet with Sean Stallings. This is an ideal time for brief questions, comments or concerns. Meetings will be limited to 15 minutes to accommodate as many requests as possible. If the topic that you would like to discuss will require more than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment directly with Sean by contacting our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609)-771-2201.
Please note that dates and times are subject to change.
- Friday, 12/14: 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Friday, 2/1: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Monday, 2/4: 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday, 2/12: 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Wednesday, 2/20: 10:00am-11:00am
- Thursday, 2/28: 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Friday, 3/8: 10:00am-11:00am
- Monday, 3/11: 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Tuesday, 3/19: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Wednesday, 3/27: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, 4/4: 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Friday, 4/12: 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday, 4/15: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, 4/23: 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Wednesday, 5/1: 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Thursday, 5/9: 10:00am-11:00am
* In the event that Sean Stallings is unexpectedly unable to attend an Open Hours event, there will be another representative from Student Affairs to speak with you.
At “Ask the VP” events, students and faculty can visit and speak with the Vice President for Student Affairs. All tabled events will be held in the BSC Atrium from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
Tabled Events for next semester are still pending and will be posted soon.
If you are interested in requesting VPSA involvement in any event, please fill out this request form.